Facebook Competition Terms And Conditions
22ND OCT – 2015
1. Competition is posted to Facebook only and will run until 23/10/2015 4pm Queensland time.
2. Winner will be announced at 4pm 23rd October 2015.
3. Winner will be contacted via their Facebook page.
4. If winner doesn’t respond within 10 working days the prize will be given to someone else.
5. Prize value is approx. $85.00 including freight costs – this may vary depending on freight.
6. Prize consists of 15 packets of our NEW Deli Range (3 flavours, Lentil, Chia and Turmeric).
7. Rude comments on the Facebook page will be removed and you will therefore not qualify to win.
8. Entrants are allowed to enter as many times as they like (you can only like a Facebook post once) they can share and comment as much as they like.
9. Entry to The TVCC competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoters and its related companies.
10. The promoters are The Vege Chip Company Pty Ltd (CAN 010 151 309) as Trustee for the ASM Trust ABN 18 422 796 086
11. By entering The Vege Chip Competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms and Conditions of Entry.
12. Prize winners of TVCC competitions are selected at 21 Villiers Drive, Currumbin, QLD 4223 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by Facebook, email or mail or by phone within 5 business days of selection and may be announced in on TVCC website and associated social media.
13. The judges’ decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Winning entries are randomly selected from the entries submitted.
15. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
16. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
17. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
19. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
22. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
23. The Promoters, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
24. Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
26. All entries become the property of TVCC. As such, TVCC is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
27. The laws of QLD, VIC, NSW, ACT and SA govern TVCC competitions.