Social Media Policy
At Vege Chips we do our best to make our social media pages a resource for all customers to:
- Learn about our brand;
- Find information and advice about our product range;
- Participate in constructive discussion;
- Share positive or negative feedback; and
- Request assistance from our helpful Customer Service team
Whilst our social media policy has openness and transparency, we also have an obligation to ensure all posts (including posts by other social media users) are aligned with the Australian advertising standards including the Australian Association of National Advertisers Code of Ethics (Code).
In line with the Code, we will remove infringing posts and comments, including those that:
- Do not comply with law;
- Are misleading or deceptive or be likely to mislead or deceive, including spam;
- Are discriminatory including on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, sexual preference, religion, disability, mental illness or political belief;
- Employ sexual appeal in a manner which is exploitative and degrading of any individual or group of people;
- Contain violence;
- Use strong, obscene or inappropriate language.
Thank you for your understanding and help to make our social pages the best they can be.