We Are Part Of The Community
We are a collection of people from many walks of life who are committed to 'helping out in the community'. We understand the importance of environmental and social sustainability and have a commitment to be a benefit to the Gold Coast community.
The Vege Chip Company has a long history of supporting Not-For-Profit groups within the community. Some of the organisations we have recently supported include the Cancer Council Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, The Coeliac Society and Canteen City Bay Fun Run & Currumbin Wildlife Hospital.
Following consideration of the importance of environmental and social sustainability and a commitment to be a benefit to the Currumbin community, The Vege Chip Company is committed to achieving environmental and social sustainability by:
- Supporting Not-For-Profit groups within the community via our Sponsorship-Initiative.
- Supporting celiacs, and people with allergies and chemical intolerance.
- Supporting vegan and vegetarian societies.
- Supporting Australian businesses, buying nationally where possible.
- Training and employing people from the local communities.
- Employing people of any denomination and ethnic origin.
- Recycling, reducing carbon emissions and undertaking environment sustainability programmes.
- And much more...
Vege Chips Recent Sponsorships:
International Yoga Day
Australian School of Meditation and Yoga
Carols in the Domain
Miami State School
Camp Out With Kids
Canteen City Bay Fun Run
Playroom to Boardroom
Cancer Council Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea
We support all sorts of community events with product donations and encourage people to apply for donations, no matter how small the event.
We thank all customers, charities and community workers for your loyal support of The Vege Chip Co. We will continually strive to make you the best tasting snacks for many years to come. If you have any questions regarding our community commitments, please don't hesitate to contact us.