5 min To Prep | 9 Ingredients | 2-4 Servings | Dairy FREE
- 2 ripe avocados -1/2 cup of red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp of pickled jalapenos, minced
- 1 tsp of pickled red chili, minced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Sweet paprika to taste (optional)
Mash the avocados, mix in minced red onion, jalapenos and red chilli.
Add chopped cherry tomatoes and parsley.
Pour in lemon juice, add salt, and mix well.
Place guacamole in a dip bowl, top with left over parsley and sprinkle with sweet paprika. Enjoy with vege chips!